• We call it a castle but the many different shapes and sizes can be used to make just about anything, the combinations a child may attempt are endless.
• Building blocks are a great way to introduce shapes, sizes, numbers and colours to your child.
• These sturdy pieces can also be used in facilitating many secondary play setups, a stage for your figurines, or a bridge for your little toy cars.
• The blocks are made of ivory wood, which is used traditionally by toymakers as it is lightweight and smooth-grained.
• It is finished with non-toxic paint & polish and there are no small parts/choking hazards making it absolutely safe to play with.
• These sets of blocks are designed to encourage Creativity, Motor Skills, Hand Eye Coordination and Problem solving
Material : Ivory Wood, Non Toxic Paint & Polish
Product Dimensions : 30 X 15 X 15
Box Contents : 24 geometrical pieces as follows: Triangle: 4 Nos. Cubes: 6 Nos. Cuboid: 8 Nos. Small Cylinder: 2 Nos. Big Cylinder: 4 Nos.