A, B, C, D, E, F, G … This colorful clutching puzzle lets children playfully learn the alphabet by puzzling the large, easy to grasp knobs into the puzzle frame.
- 26 lovingly illustrated wood pieces with easy to grasp knobs.
- This clutching puzzle by HABA playfully encourages children to become familiar with the alphabet while fostering fine motor skills and shape and color recognition
- Several letters include a picture clue such as Dragon for "D" and Igloo for "I".
- Puzzle is made of linden plywood and measures 20" L x 6.5" W. Packaged in shrink wrap.
- Suitable for children ages 2 and up.