Insects fascinate children with their colourful tiny bodies, peculiar shapes, and interesting habitats. With increasing complexity from Volume 1, explore the creative learning process with Volume 2 activities with fun, facts, and fiction enhancing your child’s knowledge of insects like ‘Caterpillar’, ‘Housefly’, ‘Firefly’, ‘Dragonfly’ and ‘Ant’.
Volume 2 of Insect consists of well-paced, comprehensive, age-appropriate activities that will engage parents and children playfully, teaching them about different insects, their characteristics, the importance of their functions & habitats in a step-by-step manner.
- The Insect Theme Box Activities introduce insect life cycle, habitat, and behaviour as well as concepts like numeracy & experimentation.
- Volume 2 includes activities like Sudoku, Mazes and Puzzles aiding in problem-solving & critical thinking.
- The DIY “DragonFly” Craft helps in fine motor skill development, fostering creativity & developing eye-hand coordination, and interactive activities enhancing role-playing skills.
- Reusable and repeatable to keep your little one busy
- Vocabulary Building & Language Development is a by-product of all the activities and storybooks specially curated for maximum retention and learning.
Materials used : Combination of paper, wood, cardboard & paints
Product Dimensions : 33*25*8.8cm
Contains : Kappa Board Activities- 6, Fevicol, Googly Eyes, Wooden peg, Ice cream sticks, Paint, Sponge, Paper plate, Magnet, Book, Plastic bags, Instruction Manual