Kutuki is a learning app for kids Made by Educators.
Research has shown that kids learn best with the help of stories and rhymes, especially when these are from settings that the child is familiar with. Kutuki's stories and rhymes are built around Indian culture, Indian values and are available in Indian languages - Hindi, Kannada, Marathi & Tamil as well as English.
Kutuki learning app uses story based learning to make your child more curious
Over 70000+ Indian children use Kutuki everyday to learn.
Top Features of Kutuki - A better learning app for Indian kids
• Kids Educational Music and Videos, Songs and Games in English, Hindi, Marathi and Kannada.
• Suitable for Preschool, Nursery, LKG, UKG Kids in India.
• Fresh, original and Indian songs and stories made with love to have a positive effect on your child’s life.
• Relatable and lovable characters that look and talk like your child to learn important life and moral values - positive behaviour, patience, humility, determination and kindness.
• Unique stories around Indian themes and Indian culture and festivals - Ganesha, Diwali/ Deepavali, Dussehra/Dasara and many more!
• Approved by Montessori and Kindergarten teachers. Curriculum based themes, designed by educators keeping in mind your little one’s unique and growing educational needs.
• Over 25 unique themes designed as per curriculum - Moral Stories, Science, Space, Health, Hygiene, Life Lessons, Math, Language, Phonics, Colours, Shapes, Safety, Transport, Family, Human Body, Senses, Animals, Songs, Bedtime Stories, Food, Nature and more
• Letters - Kids Learn ABC with Phonics (English) stories and tracing games.
• Numbers - Kids Learn 123 with Number stories and tracing games.
• Interactive stories, quizzes and activities for kids.
• Learn to speak and write English correctly with engaging songs and stories.
• Suitable for children who learn in English medium as well as Indian languages.
• Includes important first words to be learnt in English (Dolch and Fry list) as well as Indian languages.