- Pretend Play allows children to use their creativity while developing their imagination, dexterity, and physical, cognitive, and emotional strength.
- A play is important to healthy brain development.
- When your child engages in pretend (or dramatic) play, he is actively experimenting with the social and emotional roles of life.
- It can be purely child-led and encourages children to take risks and be creative with the role they are playing.
- These Wooden miniature street shops have people associated with the shops.
- You can use them with the transportation theme, or visit a bank or visit to a flower boutique.
- this helps them to know how a bank works and what the essential elements to know about a bank.
What did all include in the Set?
Big chunky miniatures
Small Chunky miniatures