Let your child explore the wildlife, learn some quirky facts about creatures of the jungle with ‘Crocodile’, ‘Elephant’, ‘Giraffe’, and ‘Lion.’
Volume 1 of Wild Animals Theme consists of well-paced, comprehensive, age-appropriate activities that will engage parents and children playfully, teaching them about different animals in a step-by-step manner.
- The Wild Animals Theme Box introduce animal sounds & their gaits, numeracy as well as letters of the alphabet.
- The Box include Physical Tasks helping to develop gross motor skills, Mazes and Puzzles aiding in problem-solving & critical thinking
- The DIY “Lion” Craft helps in fine motor skill development, fostering creativity & developing eye-hand coordination, and interactive activities enhancing role-playing skills.
- Reusable and repeatable to keep your little one busy.
- Vocabulary Building & Language Development is a by-product of all the activities and storybooks specially curated for maximum retention and learning.
Materials used: Combination of paper, wood, cardboard & paints
Product Dimensions: 33*25*8.8cm
Contains: Kappa Board Activities- 6, Fevicol, Plastic Rings, Cardboard Roll, Dice, Paint, Sponge, Paper plate, Book, Plastic bags, Instruction Manual