- Play allows children to use their creativity while developing their imagination, dexterity, and physical, cognitive, and emotional strength.
- Play is important to healthy brain development. It is through play that children at a very early age engage and interact in the world around them
- The process of pretending builds skills in many essential developmental areas. When your child engages in pretend (or dramatic) play, he is actively experimenting with the social and emotional roles of life.
- Through cooperative play, he learns how to take turns, share responsibility, and creatively problem-solve.
- It can be purely child-led, and encourages children to take risks and be creative with the role they are playing
- These Wooden miniature street shops has people associated with the shops.
What all included in the Set ?
Big chunky miniatures
- Restaurant (apprx 7.5 inch*4.5)
- Flower boutique
Small Chunky miniatures
This set has ‘n’ no. of possibilities to play with. It can be associated with the Street play adding roads and traffic signals to the Set.