A new concept to allow the child to enjoy a storybook with a follow-up activity. This book is on lifecycle of a butterfly and is insect themed based.
Our books are written by preschool educators and form an excellent resource to reinforce concepts taught in class. Our other books include stories on Wild Animals and Transport for ages 2-5 years.
- Contains a storybook on lifecycle of a butterfly and an enjoyable follow-up activity
- Activity boxes for 2-5 year old
- Reusable and repeatable to keep your little one busy
- Advance your child's language and build new vocabulary
- Storybooks boost your child’s listening, comprehension and role-playing skills and follow-up activity is especially created to enhance communication, imagination and fine motor skills.
Materials used: Combination of paper, wood, cardboard & paints
Product Dimensions: 33*25*8.8 cm
Box Contents: Kappa Board Activities, Plastic bags, Book, Instruction Manual