Understanding skin patterns of different wild animals and their peculiar behaviours; with increasing complexity from Volume 1, explore more creatures of the jungle with ‘Leopard’, ‘Cheetah’, ‘Tiger’, ‘Zebra’, ‘Monkey’, and ‘Bear’.
Volume 2 of Animal Theme consists of well-paced, comprehensive, age-appropriate activities that will engage parents and children playfully, teaching them about different animals, their natures, habitats, and relationships in a step-by-step manner.
- The Wild Animals Theme Box Volume 2 introduces animal behaviour, habitat, and concepts like numeracy & as well as letters of the alphabet.
- Volume 2 is curated as an advancement to Volume 1 including activities like Sequencing, Lacing and Puzzles aiding in problem-solving & critical thinking
- The DIY “Tiger” Craft helps in fine motor skill development, fostering creativity & developing eye-hand coordination, and interactive activities enhancing role-playing skills.
- Reusable and repeatable to keep your little one busy.
- Vocabulary Building & Language Development is a by-product of all the activities and storybooks specially curated for maximum retention and learning
Materials used: Combination of paper, wood, cardboard & paints
Product Dimensions: 33*25*8.8cm
Contains: Kappa Board Activities- 6, Fevicol, Googly Eyes, Wooden pegs, Cardboard Roll, Black String, Paint, Sponge, Paper plate, Book, Plastic bags, Instruction Manual